We all know that choosing a website to practice for the Life in the UK test isn’t easy. New year also means new questions and new websites. First of all there are a lot of outdated websites that will never make you pass. Their design look awful and they shouldn’t be used to practise at all, especially in 2015.
On the other hand, some websites are designed to do exactly what we expect from them – they will make you pass first time. One of these examples is https://lifeintheuktests.co.uk which was recently launched. We advise you that you only use their services to prepare for you test because they are the most up to date resource. The test quality is also exceptional compared to other services.
What they offer:
- Free life in the UK tests
- Unlimited practice
- Support (I haven’t checked this personally but I believe it’s there)
- Very user friendly
- Mobile friendly (I used my mobile to access the website)
- Based on the book ‘Life in the United Kingdom: A guide for new residents’, which is the official handbook for current tests making it valid for 2015 tests.
- You actually get an explanation if you answer the questions incorrectly.
- It seems really smooth, you should try it for yourself.
It finally seems as there is an ultimate service for UK citizenship applicants. May I remind you that you have to pass both the life in the UK test and English language test in order to apply for British citizenship or Indefinite Leave to Remain.
Other Ways of Passing the Life in the UK Test:
Of course this isn’t the only way of passing. You don’t even have to do practice tests to pass, simply read the handbook over and over again. After getting very confident you can go ahead and book the official exam. The official examination isn’t hard (from what people have told me). Most of the questions are really basic and ask about British things that we encounter on a daily basis.
What you also should do is download Iphone/Android apps. Try this andoid app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=life.in.the.uk.test . It’s supposed to do the job just fine. There is an official Iphone app also.
Hopefully this article will make up your mind and you will pass first time.